Our current address is: two-movies.unblocked.club Spread the word! Donate!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Westworld III๐Ÿ’‹ (595 views, 29 replies)

God
Report comment
(6d)
Coming March 15, 2020
Teeny๐Ÿ’‹

senior guru
Yowzer Teeny this is already spot-on -1 smiley someone must be too lazy to log into her alts for the usual massive down votes. Looks like she's just saving it all for Boxie.

↑   hide 3 replies...

God
Report comment
(6d)
@(โŒโ– _โ– ) I'm sure I will get more, I didn't realize adding a trailer was cause for downvotes. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

senior guru
Report comment
(6d)
@Teeny๐Ÿ’‹ There y'are, +1.

God
Report comment
(6d)
@Buttless Thank you much ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

master
Report comment
box
(6d)
Yum, yum Teeny.

C'est magnifique et smiley

contributor
Report comment
(6d)
ooooh drama who`s downvoting?

+3

↑   hide 3 replies...

senior guru
@Stickmanuk Eauuuu and her beau... woo hoo.

senior guru
Report comment
(5d)
@Stickmanuk Someone with some problems and a lot of log-ins. You are the only one she is not down-voting!

+3

contributor
Report comment
(5d)
@Buttless Gimme time lol, i`m sure she`ll get to me

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(6d)
1) the production of seasons 1 and 2 were excellent so I'm assuming and hoping they exceed that greatness in this season..
2) where do you see downvotes? and why should it matter?

↑   hide 5 replies...

senior guru
@WhirledPeas it only matters to EAU and her half dozen alts... downvoting gives her a meaningful job, and gives her warm fuzzies, ''cuz nobody else will... except the vodka dude.

God
Report comment
(5d)
@(โŒโ– _โ– ) Too funny! They stuck again bc everyone has 0๐Ÿ‘ again ๐Ÿ’‹

senior guru
Report comment
(5d)
@(โŒโ– _โ– ) It was funny when her alts used to have conversations, reminded me of the mother in Hitchcock's Psycho.

+3

master
Report comment
box
(5d)

master

senior guru
Welcome ye who APPROVE of things! We are an expanding band of fellow merry makers: The NO VOTES GANG

Wait... Exclusivity is an Elitist gig, ryte? Ohdear AnyHoo betcha that pisses elitist battle-axes rytie-ryte the fukoff... even MOAR!! smiley and a few extra alts are bulking up the team. W00T!! So I'm personally looking forward to a heftier olympian effort deserving of 2moobs record breaking community. Go all in and do It For POSTERITY - BREAK SOME RECORDS - BE GOOD AT SOMETHING - WE'RE CHEERING FOR YOU! Carry on!! smiley smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(5d)
We have an identity, an elite gang!
How about this for a gang-patch?

+3

↑   hide 4 replies...

master
Report comment
box
(5d)
@Buttless I'll wear it with pride.

senior guru
Report comment
(5d)
@box I'm having it tattooed on my bum.

+3

master
Report comment
box
(5d)
@Buttless I'll see you and raise you an avatar!

God
Report comment
(4d)
@Buttless Me too! ๐Ÿ’‹

master
Report comment
(3d)
I can't believe someone would put in that much effort in order to downvote threads on a movie site. I've seen some of box's threads be as low as -23. I mean, that requires quite a lot of mental instability and immaturity, if you ask me. Boggles the mind.

↑   hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(1d)
@rickgrimesrocks I agree totally! I don't see how many negatives, it just shows up as 0's. But I did notice there was never a +1 on box's forums and now on mine ๐Ÿ’‹

senior guru
EAU HECK the MISERY BOGGLER's enchanting brain rot and social ulcers seem to beguile her anti-depressant meds... chronically and bigly. smiley smiley Gotta be into these new record breaking Neg's: smiley Go big or go home! smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(3d)
Box achieved -30 once, must be something for the Guinness book of Records!

But it does cast doubt on 2M's claimed membership number , if one person can have 30+ IDs.

↑   hide 3 replies...

senior guru
@Buttless Although its supposed to be a big TOS violation admin deems it unfit to enforce 'cuz higher-click rates pay, while rooting out accounts does not.

senior guru
@Buttless magine that... creating and accumulating her very own REFERRAL points too! smiley

God
Report comment
(2d)
@Buttless I don't think you should lose points for downvotes, not really fair when you've won ๐Ÿ‘Ž award like box ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

expert
Report comment
(2d)
Well let's see whats coming. Production was always top notch but they went increasingly overboard with all the nonsensical drama storylines in season 2.

+6

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 335,029 users who love movies and TV shows!